April 1, 2019April 12, 2019
April 12, 2019April 12, 2019
Good Sunday evening everyone. Here is a quick look at the upcoming week at Grant School…
- Music Boosters will be having our next Dine & Donate opportunity tomorrow night. That will be at Chipotle’s tomorrow night from 4:00-8:00. Present the attached flyer or mention Grant School at checkout and they will donate 33% of your order to our Music Boosters.
- We will also be hosting our next Parent Connection forum tomorrow night from 6:00-7:30 in the Library. These are great opportunities for Grant parents to come together and share strategies to help our students be the best that they can be. Denise Kuykendall will be our facilitator for the evening and we will have treats.
- Our monthly Site Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday from 3:15-4:15 in the Grigsby Library. Any and all parents are invited to attend this meeting to provide input into the plans and budget development for the 2019-20 school year.
- Speaking of input, Site Council is proud to present a streamlined Parent Survey for Grant families this spring. We are asking for parents to take this survey to provide much needed input to help us identify needs and opportunties to improve as we look to the 2019-20 school year. We have condensed the survey down to just 9 questions so please click on the link for your student’s grade level and let us know what you think. Here are the links:
- On Wednesday we will have our Pincipal’s Pizza Party for students that have earned 4.0 gpa or have been recognized by their teachers for outstanding performance during the second trimester.
- This Friday our Grant Garden group will be hosting their annual Plant Sale over in the garden area next to the Yellow House Preschool. This event will be rain or shine and will run from 7:30-2:30. Our classes have been helping with the growing so come on out and support the Grant Garden and get your spring on!
Let’s continue to Make Every Day Count at Grant School this week. Thanks for all that you do and GO COUGARS!