We prepare students for the future.
The Grant Elementary School District is committed to building an integrated learning community based upon the principles of dignity, competence, and individual achievement.
- To develop basic academic skills.
- To develop social responsibility and citizenship skills.
- To develop self-confidence.
- To develop lifelong, independent learning skills.
- To promote and provide ongoing education for staff and community.
- To encourage the exchange of open ideas and philosophies between staff members.
- To provide a challenging, rich, and disciplined learning environment.
- That every child has the ability to be successful.
- That each child deserves to be educated in a positive, safe, and healthy learning environment.
- That parents are the key to the success of every child.
- That home-to-school partnerships are essential to educational progress.
- That well-trained, highly-skilled educators are fundamental to our mission.
- That fiscal responsibility and proactive leadership are instrumental to the ongoing success of Grant School.
2020/2021 LCAP has been postponed until December 2020Click here for a PDF of the COVID19 Operations Written Report (approved June 11, 2020).
We accomplish our mission by...
- Providing the tools, technology, environment, and motivation to facilitate high academic achievement and the essential skills required to be successful in our society.
- Teaching students respect and tolerance by providing suitable role models and opportunities for students to interact positively with one another.
- Providing a supportive and caring atmosphere for all members of the Grant community and for our unique groups of students in transition.
- Developing small, creative learning environments which encourage intellectual, social, physical, and emotional growth.
- Fostering an environment in which expectations of continuous improvement permeate the school.
- Cultivating an atmosphere where the voice of each member of the Grant community is heard, acknowledged, and respected.