Our Plan for Staff Development
We empower all classroom personnel to develop expertise in state standards, adopted curriculum, and instructional strategies in order to provide opportunities for our students to acquire the skills that they will need for success in high school, college, and their careers.
What We Plan To Do
- Pay registration costs and compensation for staff to participate in training to implement state standards ($4,637)
- Administration will ensure that 100% of teachers are highly qualified and appropriately assigned.
- District teaching staff with articulate with SUHSD staff at least twice/year
- Continue to provide Certificated PE teacher time to provide 5th and 6th grade staff the opportunity to collaborate (16,185)
- Continue to provide .26 FTE Ed Tech Advisor ($27,303)
- Provide First Aid/CPR training to staff ($2,500)
- Send certificated staff to review workshops for the newly approved History materials ($2,497)
- CUE Conferences ($750)
- School Leadership Team ($3,542)