skip to main content
Our School Meal Program

Our School Meal Program

We offer breakfasts and lunches to students via our fee-based cafeteria program. Payments are handled through MySchoolBucks, which can be monitored by parents. You may also complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application to qualify for free breakfast and lunch. You can view the current menu below, but be aware that it is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding our cafeteria program or accounts, please call 246-3163 or email Mrs. Andersen.
mySchoolBucks logo

Wellness Policy
Food Service Operations/Cafeteria Fund Policy
Food Service Operations/Cafeteria Fund Regulation
Lunchtime per Grade

Lunchtime per Grade

Grade Lunchtime
Kindergarten 11:15–12:00
4th–6th Grade 11:45–12:25
1st–3rd Grade 12:10–12:50
7th & 8th Grade 12:30–1:10
Current Menu

Current Menu

June 2024 Menu
In accordance with Federal and civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulation sand policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.